Friday, June 20, 2008

check up

had lunch at Secret Recipes, then head off to KK hosptial for my boy check up on his arm. thought tt its cast will be able to be remove BUT no, he still have to wear removable cast, as the bone is not fully heal yet, saying tt he needs to exercise his arm too.

wonder how my boy will be able to write with his hand next wk when sch starts.

at Secret Recipes


i took the set lunch which consist of spaghetti, drink & cake. my boy wanted to eat spaghetti so he had mine while i ate his kids meal of fish & chips.. kinda of weird right..


removing his cast.. DAME smelly man.. as he's been on the cast for guess abt 3wks..


meet ailing for dinner at sakae sushi, FORGOTTEN to take pics with her.. but she took for us.


while ailing was trying her bikini my boy was playing ard..


we went shopping ard, then headed home le.. soooo tired.. my legs are killing me..

No comments: