Sunday, June 29, 2008

Did my eyebrow embroidery / meet fren

today went far east plaze to do my eyebrow embroidery this is my 4th time touching up. when i was abt to do then the beautician asked me to do another type of embroidery telling me tt it will look very natural. guess wat? it cost abt $538, then she said tt she will give me a discount so the charge will be $300, and following touch up will be $100, i told her jus stick with my current want which cost $60/touch up.

later on she continuing selling her products again, telling me i got dark spots on my face asking me if i wanted to do lasering on my face plus facial.. then i again told her NO thanks.. maybe next time then i will try doing facial as i never do it before.. she thinks tt i will buy her service, while too bad she choose the wrong person.. wont spent my $$ like tt.. haha

while doing my eyebrow..


my finish job.. how it look like huh?


after tt went & meet ailing to watch the movies Get Smart at Cineleisure.. this show is dame funny & lame man.. but its not a bad show to watch.. anyone feeling down or sad.. go watch this show.. sure will brighter up ur day..



after movies had dinner at Hip Diner USA.

didnt eat the whole day man & this is my first meal.. i had American Meat Loaf, ailing had Ocean Fish & fries. Plus we order side dish of Hip Cheese Fondue..



sweets us.. read my tshirt am i?? haha


dinner was done went shopping ard then headed hm...

No comments: