Friday, June 6, 2008

Interview / Son hm

Interview

went for the interview & the person was quite happy with my working exp i had.. told me abt the job scope etc.. But said tt i expected to high. saying tt will try to push for me but their HR dept will still make the decision abt it.. saying tt they will call me again for another interview with them..

come to think of it i didnt expect much fm them it will be even lesser fm wat i'll be getting now.. anyway, just let them give me another call & we've talk abt it again.

wat i wore to the interview, formal right? hee


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Son Home

brought my son hm.. so happy to see him.. my beloved boy.. see his casted arm.. got so many writings.. haha.



hopefully in 2 wks later when he remove his cast his arm will be able to move as sch hoilday is soon to be over & he will need his hand to write..

we went and watch the movie Kung Fu Panda.. it was the 1st time i'm bringing him to watch a movie in spore & paying for him but guess wat?? half way thought the show he SLEEPS..

was thinking tt he will love watching the movie but he fell aslp.. haiz wasted $9.50 wor.. guess he must be very tired.


No comments: