Thursday, June 12, 2008

my birthday TODAY!!

ytd he brought me to buy my N95, all the while i thought it was $198, BUT in the end is $398 man!!! so ex.. was thinking tt since i got the $100 voucher fm starthub, then i will only need to pay $98 for it.. but like tt means i need to fork out $298.. OMG!!



my birthday card fm him.


in the end he got tt for me as my birthday present.. so nice to have a new phone.. i LOVE it!! but got too many function, trying to learn how to use it..

took before gg to work, blur hor..

wat i wore today.. my new clothes & shoes.. (but cant see my shoes)


after work today, dar brought me to this Russian Restaurant at Far East Shopping Center for dinner called Shashlik Restaurant.. heard tt most ppl who goes tt is my word of mouth.


while waiting for the food to arrive, took some pics of myself..


me having my Shashlik Lamb but i prefer dar Shashlik Beef, its more soft compare to the lamb i ate, as mine was kinda hard..



we have 1/2 Doz Escargot,(1st time eatting tt, not much of taste) Smoke salmon which i dun eat, Borshch Soup, Shashlik Beef, Shashlik Lame.


snap a few shots of the servers there.. most of the service's staff there are middle-aged but gd.


took the 1st pic of the Baked Alaska but cant see the flame, so took the 2nd shot.. so nice.


tucking in to my Baked Alaska.. yummy!!


no matter wat.. having jus greetings fm my frens i feel very HAPPY.. my birthday is a MUST to celebration, even if its jus simple celebration..

and i'm happy with my birthday today...

No comments: