Wednesday, April 30, 2008

finally saw my boy

early in the morning while getting up for work had a call fm my son grandma, telling me tt she needed to go for medial check up on her leg as she had an operation on it a few mths ago. and tt no one is looking after him & i needed to register his class for next yr too & today was the last day.

so i hurried there this morning. went to my son sch to register, then brought him for breakfast at MacDonald. he had hotcakes happy meal while i had the mcgriddles breakfast. later on have a rest at hm & head off to kiddie palace, my son FAV place

my swollen eyes, haiz






my son took this mess


after our breakfast, took some cute shots


had a happy time with my boy.. trying to forget all the unhappiness on me, didn't wan to think too much.. real tired....

No comments: