Sunday, April 13, 2008

Suicidal Mind

feel so sad, hurt, stress up with r/s.. why can't it be smooth sailing??? why must he keep lying to me times again & again? am i a dumb ass? or just a stupid fool?? whatever things u do, fucking think tt i don't knw.. y can't u just tell me the truth??? scare of me scolding u, but u keep doing things behind my back.. there will never be any ending to this... don't keep saying tt u did all this is becos i keep scolding u.. and even if i scold u, i dont think this is the right way of handling things. a leopard can NEVER change its spot...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

past few wks have been feeling unhappy, stress up with r/s. becos time & again he cheated on me, flirting ard with gals online. y u want to knw? let me explain. after catching him, he would say tt its becos i kept scolding him of wat he did and he will start his nonsense again. do u think its so easly forgotten everything & straight away start a new fresh forgotten everything he did?? its mental torture to me. have u ever thought of wat happen abt me b4 i meant u, keep bring up the past, its just like me now u know. do u think i like to keep quarreling?? just stop all ur fucking nonsense & let me have some time to forget wat u did. y must r/s be so complicated?

No comments: