Saturday, April 26, 2008

JB

went JB as usually on wkend.. had breakfast of bak kut teh at a famous shop which only sells tt & sesame chicken.. wasn't tt hungry as ytd night ate so much, stomach was still bloated..

sesame chicken, bak kut teh, tofu, salted veg


after tt went Jusco, as he said tt he wanted to want movie.. so we went and watch the Forbidden Kingdom. staring Jackie Chan & Jet Li.. thought tt was a serious movie but it turn out to be some sort of comedy kinda of like Walt Disney movies.. overall to me it was alright, quite a good laugh though..






after tt went and do my FIRST medicure.. hee not tt bad cost me RM35 dunno izzit cheap a not.. next time round, i wan to do design on it..

before i did my medicure


finish job.. nice?


my receipts


pics of the sweet & cute me.. haha ps: praising myself

No comments: