Monday, April 14, 2008

WORST day of my whole life

ytd he finally gave me wat i asked after all the nonsense he did.. i'm not happy or sad abt it.. still can't forget wat he did. then suddenly asked for mine and i refused.. why? not becos i dun wan to or i did anything. jus wanted him to know how i felt the other time. but wat he said to me, saying tt he already gave me wat i wanted & this is wat he gets? hello? wat this?? after flirting ard gave me wat i asked & i must give him wat he wants??

doesn't he have to gain my trust again as tt was wat he said to me b4.. he was so piss off with me not giving him wat he asked, then he started to shit on my face, giving me tt kind of look. i was piss off too, like he was treating me like DIRT!! wat am i then huh?? then some terrible things happened between us, so bad & piss off tt i smack his laptop till is spoil.. now my left ear is a bit deaf...hopefully it will get away soon.. don't know y must we fucking quarrel over this fucking shit... god pls give me an answer...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
woke up this morn.. body ache.. can't go to work & my ear still deaf.. arrrhh!!! went to see the doc, gave me some vitamins called Neuroforte, saying tt if it doesn't get well will have to go NUH, gave me the appointment letter for it.. hopefully i will get well soon.. spent 38 bucks for tt..

No comments: