Wednesday, April 16, 2008

stress...

been thinking a lot lately.. feel so lost.. feel so sad.. feel so depress.. feel so tired.. told him abt my feelings but he said tt i'm stressing him when he is dame stress up with him work alr.. do u think tt i wan too? of course not right, but i can't help it tts y. can never stop thinking of wat he is doing, after so much happened.

then can anyone tell me wat do to then?? when i'm down wat must i do? when i'm sad wat must i do? when i'm depress wat must i do? pls tell me!!

i bet even if u tell me, tts nth u can do abt it..

I think i'll just push my feeling aside and fake a smile through every second of this pain, yeah, Im fine. Dun worry about me. It only hurts when I BREATHE
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
there was a guy who said tt he really loves u alot, telling u tt no matter wat he did outside he will still come back to u... then wat is the wife then? a fucking dumb ass!! just sitting at hm waiting for tt fucking husband of her's to flirt ard, have fun outside and come back to u?? BUT i guess this is not wat a gals want fm the man she love right.. telling her tt is NORMAL for guys to be like tt, so long as they came back to their wife or gf.. saying tt some of the wife or gf dun mind being like tt, as long as their heart is with them.

well to me, it is FUCKING WRONG for a guy to be like tt... totaly wrong, all wrong... how can??

No comments: