Thursday, April 3, 2008

hurt & sad

How many times are you able to forgive ppl who said that everything they did is for you? How much they love you? Let me tell you something, will forgive BUT real hard to forget every single things. Want me to be nice, sweet, caring & understanding and whatever you name it, but its hard, not becos I dun want too but I need time.



Have to start to try to trust & have faith again when you are afraid of doing it. Afraid of being hurt once again. How many times to i need to be hurt times & again. Have you ever put urself in my shoes? To feel how I felt? I bet u didn’t thats why I’m hurt like that. Whatever things you dun like me doing I didn’t do, but wat did I get back instead? Something to hurt me back. I knw you treat me gd but that doesn’t mean you can do this kind of things to me, nw i myself do not knw if this love of urs is true

God, when will it end? What have I done wrong? I just want to live happily that’s all….

No comments: