Wednesday, April 2, 2008

我老了。。

went to this clinic at woodlands called Yim Clinic.. heard from shanice that the facial product they are sell are not bad.. my face having some pigmentation, arrhhhh at this age!!! OMG!! i am growing OLD... didn't take good care of my face, see this is wat i get.. PIGMENTATION!!!

went to see the doctor, asked me if i wanted to go for laser treatment to remove all of them. said tt it cost for abt 2-3k for 5 session and confirm all of them will disappear.. crazy man!! so ex!!

in the end, i jus ask her for the brighter cream for the face.. told me tt will take me quite awhile to get reat all of them.. tts was fine with me.. ps: do i have a choice? haha and tt cost me 60 bucks for a 30ml cream.



check out their webby http://www.drbenjaminyim.com.sg/index.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ok let me tell u guys wat i did on my face daily..
  1. tone my face using L'Oreal whitening
  2. then put on my brighter cream (take quite a while to dry up)
  3. put on my Pond's moisture
  4. lastly my L'Oreal UV perfect SPF 50/PA+++

is there any steps i miss out? do let me knw.. all my product i use is cheap except tt brightener cream..haha

No comments: