Tuesday, April 8, 2008

sleepless night lately

keep feeling insecure.. don't know why. guess its becos he keep saying that he will give me wat i've asked from him. but till now he still haven give it to me. didn't want to ask him again & again. so sick of it.. wat he wants from me i gave..telling me that he will be faithful to me & that i'm all to him. but i still feel insecure.. deep down inside me, i feel lost, confuse, alone..



i bet you will think that i'm thinking too much or whatever. sorry it can't be help, i will keep thinking of everything you are doing.. being paranoid in everything. all i want was for you to give me wat i've asked & tts not hard.. but u keep dragging it making me feel terrible. keep thinking a lot.. i know that you are stress up with you work, didn't wan to bother u abt my feelings. i've learn to hide my feelings well now. unhappy, sad or whatever, it's all hided well inside of me..

No comments: