Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Yummy Mooncake!

YEAH!! my colleague brought Home's Favourite Moon Cake for our department to eat!


i find it very EXPENSIVE at $70 but got 10% discount so its $63! Black skin Mao Shao Wang Mooncake with i think some gold flake on top

i had quite a lot of it! =) very NICE! have to put in the freezer and when you eat them its like ice cream mooncake! shiok! Oh and this is my FIRST time eating this mooncake!



Anyway, I've decided to apply for credit card! NEVER have i use CREDIT CARD before loh! i feel very SUAN KU! know NOTHING about how to use, what's the interest if you don't pay on time, if you don't pay the minimum amount you will still have interest rolling, blah blah blah... I also found out WHY people are getting so MANY credit card because diffident card give you diffident discount/rebate, some even give you free cash!

Actually the main purpose is for my Lasik as they got 12 months instalment free. But after looking for the best card i applied for quite a few cards =.= UOB was really fast! I applied on 18 Sep and submit it before 2pm and i got the card the next day. Super fast!

UOB Lady's Card. Promo now is you will get

  • 7-day guest membership Complimentary Access to Fitness First and 75% off the joining fee on a Lifestyle Passport membership.
  • Perform at least one transaction within 30 days from date approved to get S$50 Shopping Vouchers by 31 Oct 2012

 Citibank Dividend card got cash back which is quite good. This are the cash back they are having:

  •  Petrol 5%
  • Dining 2%
  • Groceries 2%
  • Pharmaceuticals 2%
  • All Other Spend 0.5%
But in order to get this cash back you have to spend a minimum of $50


I also applied Citibank M1 Platinum Visa Card because I'm a M1 user and i can earn up to 2.5% Citi Rebate on my phone bill

This is Citibank Ready Credit Card, i didn't want this but the customer service was telling me that after one yr i never use then cancel it and in the meanwhile i get $40 Citi Rebate free and it wont expire, so i just get it.

They even give me a chq book!


This is the promo they are having now..

No comments: