Thursday, September 27, 2012

Happy Mooncake Festival!

YEAH!!! i got my "Surprise" Goodwood Mooncake from my dear dear! HAPPY!! I've been bugging him for the past few days to get me their mooncake as i heard that their durian is good, also because after i had the Mao Shao Wang mooncake which i colleague brought last week i got craving for more mooncakes!

Their Mooncake taste so so, but not as nice as people said there are though. anyway, 

Happy Mooncake Festival! Happy Lantern Festival!

This afternoon dear dear called me:

Dear: I brought something for u, it's a surprise, open the fridge when u reach home
Me: must be my Goodwood mooncake right?? (Becos I've been asking him to buy since last wk! )
Dear: Ya!
Me: hiya! Where is the surprise?? U shouldn't have tell me, let me go home & I will REALLY get the surprise ma! now you tell me Not surprise liao la -.-|||


 Not one but two box of Goodwood mooncake!

 It's D24 Durian & Mango with Pomelo

 Time to eat you up! I've been waiting for so LONG! 

Special Chocolate from Taiwan! Delicious Condom chocolate!~!~!

Sunday Breakfast for my Boys! look so YUMMY right? hahaha

No comments: