Friday, September 21, 2012

Joey & Eric Wedding at Furama Riverfront Hotel

This year is the MOST that I've attended wedding i guess its the end of 2012 so so MANY people are getting married!

Another of my friend getting married not really close friend though...

This are the wedding gift

Waiting for dinner to be serve. Because of F1 race, it was delay till around 8.30pm.

Wedding dinner menu

Standing by to throw the rose petals

The Groom and Bride

Poppping the champagne!!

Group photo. When i get married, i'll get Captain Bob who is the far right to do my solemnization for me =)

i look so FAT here!!! look at my TUMMY!!! im like pregnant!!

About to have our dinner!

Another group photo with the groom and bride, my tummy!!! arrrrhhhh!!!!

This are our dinner.. Not too bad.. some of it kinda cold.

Seat at the VIP table so no need to take the food ourselves!

Happy Blissful Marriage to the both of you! May God bless you too!

No comments: