Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Dinner with Fean!

Had dinner with Fean at Haramiya Japanese BBQ Restaurant at The Central. This is my 3rd time coming here to eat and its GOOD. had 30% of all food i think if you dine in before 6pm got discount. we ordered a number of Beef and some side dishes and soup which I've TOTALLY forgotten to take pictures of =( anyway here mostly sell BEEF so if you love them come try them.

my gift from US, VIctoria Secret body mist. smell not bad, smell more like perfume then a body mist.

Brought this Crocs from Gmarket, dont know is it authentic, paid only $14.40 for it. Hand itchy go buy a size there is too BIG for me! because im so TEMPTED to get this colour as they do not have my size!

This is Size W8 which is Size 38.5 where-else i wear size 37. Made in China somemore =.=

look not bad right?...

see! can see right? that its too big for me =( feel comfortable though.

No comments: