Thursday, September 6, 2012

Death is so SCARY!

Attended a funeral of an 92 year old grandma.. my company auntie mother.. thinking to myself what will happen when I die and If I'm ABLE to even live till that old.. as I aged, I tense to be more scare of death.... why MUST we grow old?? so scary!! grow old all the illness come looking for u =((

this want the food provide at the funeral..

brought this heel and its the WORST heels i've even buy from Gmarket!

it look so DIFFIDENT from the photo loh!

wear on my feet look so werid

see! so LOUSY!! im giving away this heel if anyone wants them. Made in China stuff really POOR!! 

 my high waist underwear is there! each at $3.90! i brought them before, find that its not bad can cover up my tummy and wont look so obvious although its not that good till it will make you slim la just good enough under your clothes.

 got this for my baobei! he can give his friends too! very CUTE right?? emotion pen!! hahaha each at 90cents!

Happen to saw this at the river isles construction side which is at Punggol, shows here it say 10 mins walk to Promenade, its IMPOSSIBLE to walk there for that amount of time loh!

No comments: