Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Shopping Gmarket!

Brought this Feet mask from Gmarket, have not use yet hope that its good.

the other time i brought this Nail Art Kit on Voucherwow, if im not wrong about $10, i tell you DO NOT BUY!! its USELESS!! you cant even stamp the art onto your nails! its RUBBISH! and to think that it works! it does NOT =(

this is the 5 stamping plates

this is how it look like

my Slimming socks is here

another of my Gmarket buys, i dont expect it to help me SLIM as i know its RUBBISH just buying this so wear while im sleeping to keep all my fats in the right place! hahaha

the bad of the product

the sock

this is how it look like, i read review people saying its very thigh i dont think so its LOOSE and it keep rolling down i think my thigh too BIG thats why it keep rolling down.

Dinner for my 2boys!

No comments: