Monday, July 23, 2012

Gmarket Buys again!

i keep buying from Gmarket!!

i brought this bra clip for $1.10 for this 2 pieces..

tried it on but felt that my shoulder kinda aching so end up remove them.. think need to make the strap looser to prevent the ache..

got this Glasslock for $13.97. and my delivery came around 10+pm when im about to sleep.. lucky i heard the door bell. i think its better if they could give me a call before coming down.. its really big, didnt expect it to be that huge as i thought that its big enough to put in the drink section in my fridge as i wanted to make Almond milk =(

think i'll just keep my flour or spaghetti instead..

this is HUGE! i actually wanted to get a Glass Jug that is about to fit in my fridge..

got this too! Velcro Hair Stick for ONLY 70cents for a pair of it!

this is how it look like..

not bad lei.. can really stick up hair up

see! wont drop! will get more if needed..

No comments: