Tuesday, July 17, 2012

my Rangemate is here!

YesssssSSSS!!! my Rangemate is here! i brought them from Gmarket at S$46.95 with shipping. just used them to cooked this morning for my boy dinner and its EASY and HASSLE free! took me ONLY 5mins to cook this loh!

the delivery guy is so kind to sms me to ask me if im home so that he's able to delivery it to me.

this is how it look like.

my Rangemate! It's said to be able to cook raw food using just this in the microwave and not using electromagnetic wave which is unhealthy for our body when you use normal microwaveable containers and only use using Far Infrared Heating to cook the food.

i prepared this Chicken with Oyster sauce and broccoli yesterday night and just put them on the Rangmate.

Tadahhhhh!! after 5mins my food is ready!

see! can eat already!

it doesnt stick to the pot too! very easy to wash somemore!

you can REALLY see it sizzling from the pot, will try more dishes soon!


I'll try other recipes soon using this! yeah!! my baobei can have proper meal to eat not using too much time too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I have a question, I am planning to use this microwave cooker for my lunch. I would like to know is this cooker healthy if I am always using this? DOes it any side effect for my health?

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

Hi Teres,

From my experiences, this is quite a healthy cooker and as stated on the product it actually bounce off the electromagnetic wave which is way better that you just putting the food into the microwave.