Tuesday, July 17, 2012

IDIOTIC family is here again!!


Today is just not my day! Got call from my son student care telling me that that man came to the centre wanting to see my boy, telling one of the teacher that my boy said that he is very stress in the centre and he wanted to bring him out. I was like huh?? Since when my boy even said that?? My boy LOVE the centre much more then school can!

I got so MAD that i tried calling his mobile can it was cut off, so i called the old lady and ask her what are they doing this and she DENIED it! Then I asked for her son number she say don't have, telling me that they didn't go looking for my boy blah blah blah!

I REALLY hate them to the MAX!! Since they can't take care of my boy, ALWAYS telling lies to him, teaching him all the rubbish, then just leave him! Why after so long they still come and disturb us???
I found out another more ANGRY stuff!! I called his form teacher and told her what happen she told that that man when to school looking for my boy can! Not only that, last semester BOTH of them came looking for him and even follow him to our house lift!

I couldn't leave on time to fetch my boy from the center as I needed to attend one of my colleague TQ graduatetion and my dear helped me to fetch him and I had a good chat with my boy.. I asked him why didn't he tell me previously THEY wenter looking for him? but he claims that he forgotten about it but deep down I know he's scared that I'm angry and I explain to him that it's ok to tell me the truth. He even told me that he tried to shoo them away when they came the other time but THEY kept following him. He even said that he don't like them anymore which of cause .I'm happy to hear it.

this family REALLY one kind! Can't they just leave us alone??  one more time they do this, I'll go call the police! I'm very VERY grateful that I got this student care or my boy, why because they got the responsibility to call me and check If it's ok for that man to talk to my boy etc. Unlike the primary school, happened once but yet they never calle to check but i also cant blame them as it's not their job to do it. But at least now they said that they will help me in keeping this tight to help me with it...

Glad that i manage to getc my boy into the student care If not by now I also dunno where they take him too...

No comments: