Saturday, July 21, 2012

my Tattoo lasering

A breakdown on what happen on my Tattoo Lasering....

this is my 1st Session which i did in Oct 2011. as you can see you can see a LOT of diffidence here

my 2nd session i did on Dec 2011. not much of a diffidence already..

my 3rd session i did on Mar 2012.. slightly a BIT of fading

finally my 4th session on July 2012. cant see much diffidence anymore so im gotta stop =(

asked Dr Ng why 1st session can see so much diffidence but after going for the past session nothing much already? he say normally is like this first session more obvious. then i asked him how will it all disappear? he say this is the best le =( scheduled my next appointment 6mths time which im not going to go anymore =(


oh and by the way, he have a new lasering machine thats why he say he gave me 2.9Voltage this time round thats why not much of a swelling...

Overall its BETTER then the first time before i did the lasering.. Previously the tattoo very obvious but now not anymore.


this is Dr BC Ng.. he and his nurses are very friendly..

No comments: