Sunday, July 22, 2012

Make Up on my eyes again!

yes! am trying out make up again on my eye! its not easy for people like me who DON'T do much make up around the eye area.

this time round i tried blending them more i this its much better then what i did here look MORE natural rather then very stiff.

the end result. i REALLY need to practise more =(
 

since i've already draw my eye i tried on my difference eye lashes just for fun..

this lashes i brought from Sephora

together with this too.. haha this want look WEIRD! feathers lashes!

this is Shu Uemura lashes i brought for think $45.

arrrrhhh!!! can you spot something on my face?!?!? my BLACK/DARK spot!!! angry! dunno how to remove them =(

my baobei plant grew flowers again! dont even know what plant is this.. always grow ONE flower bloom and die the very day.. weird... 

2 comments:

ella said...

I used to have that plant in Singapore. The best way to propagate, is plug the stem and stick it into the soil and it will grow roots. The flower blooms in the morning when there's sun and closes back in the evening.

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

that's what this pant is.. morning it bloom at night it close then it die... wonder what's the plant called...