Sunday, July 29, 2012

Happy 60th Birthday Mummy!

Celebrate mummy 60th Birthday yesterday. she has the same birthday as my baobei! same day same month diffrant year! we celebrated early because next week gotta bring my baobei out to play scare she come along will be too bored for her so we gave her a early birthday celebration.

Happy 60th Birthday! we got her a Baby G watch

dinner at Sushi Tel

yum yum! as alwasy their food is always SHIOK! but of cse the PRICE also very EXPENSIVE! long long time ok ! somemore its mummy birthday =)

then we head to haagen dazs for chocolate fondue to replace the cake!

its yum yum!

see! my baobei LOVE it too!

dear and mummy got this for my baobei as he wanted them. so they brought it for him for his birthday present!

i think my eye got infection =( ytd went clubbing then was trying to pluck out my contact lens i keep pinching my eye balls with my nails now red red =(

another of my Gmarket buys!

each for only $1.90 with $1 shipping..

sleeping eye patch as i need to sleep in the dark if got even a little light i find it very hard to sleep. cute hor!

Paper soap i brought this is because sometimes my office toilet run out of soap so this is my backup. not really nice smelly but at least can wash hands can liao

my eye lid nowadays very SENSITIVE to eyelash glue =( ive been using this LashGrip eyelash glue/Adhesive for like 2-3yrs even since i started to wear fake eyelashes but come this few months whenever i use this glue it make my eyelid SUPER itchy, red and tearing skin =(

so i went to buy another brand of glue this Duo eyelash glue/Adhesive BUT its still the SAME! i just use this the next day my eyelid is itchy, red and tearing skin =(
can ANYONE recommend me another eyelash glue/Adhesive??

No comments: