Monday, June 13, 2011

Stay at Rasa Sentosa for my Birthday!

i got a Birthday Retreat at Rasa Sentosa! heng his mama working there so not so expensive! spent 3days 2night! i LOVE it!

Rasa Senteoa!

hehe..



my baobei looking at menus see wanna order wat.. hehe

meee

our couple shirt

my baobei so cute here..

my family!

our room!

my baobei FAV place! and its FREE for kids!

outside the Coolzone!

this is what they have for kids for free! so good!

so near the beach!

brought pizzia! yum yum!

supper time!

yum yum! so many cakes for me to eat!

saw my fren at the beach!

baobei trying to be funny

what can u see? hmmmm

can u see? hur hur hur

where is my food!

this Indian food is GOOD! very yummy can!

niceeeee

not bad BUT super sour!

my baobei drunk? hahaha

whooo.. got monkeys.... beware........

my baobei is sleeping..

this is the bill, not bad hor...

No comments: