Friday, June 24, 2011

No Space for my son to transfer too!

im so STRESS now! i need to change school for my son soon as we got our own house now but all the school i look for has no space for my boy =( i wanted Edgefield as its walking distance to the school but then i heard a friend of mine said that her cousin studied there ad turn out to be an AH BENG still know how to SMOKE! arrrhhh!!! im so scare not loh! i read from forum that this school in academic wise is good but i hear got AH BENG, AH LIAN i wanna DIE loh! i scare wait my son in that school will have bad influence as im working and he after school got nothing to do SURE mix with the wrong group of friends. so scare so scare =(

then i wanted Horizon BUT also no space, but i read from forum that this school their academic not very good but its a new school just started last year.

they are a few around my area but im just worried that my son don't know how to go school by himself its quite a distance away =(

im so scare right now! i will be praying to God hope that God can help me again. i REALLY do believe in him as he he have been answering my prayers most of the time.

God i REALLY need your help again for this. Please give help me.

No comments: