Wednesday, June 15, 2011

2nd Touch up Eyebrow embroidery at One Salon

Had KOI again! yummy! but too bad they were out of peals =(

went to Touch up my eye brow for the 2nd time after the first on Feb 11 for Free! you have to pay for the first time and the 2nd touch up will be free and for the subsequent will be chargeable at $30. Amy who is the want doing the eyebrow embroidery said that i put too much make up power on my brows that it cant be seen, told me not to put too much or else i do embroidery also pointless.

booked 4 months ago! their salon is always packed. my appointment was 8pm but end up waited till 9pm and did my brows for like 10 mins and i was out! well, i dunno how to draw my brows so no choice have to get people to do it for me!

this is how i look like with my nice brows

No comments: