Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cracking Nail polish

Yes! I've brought this 2 nail polish online last week n today I receive it! on the left is the black cracking nail polish & on the right is my FIRST OPI nail polish which I will try it the next time but today I've tried out this cracking nail polish. you can get it from here. They are really very fast in replying and also your goods are not delay! ive brought from them twice and i feel that they are very good.

pardon my ugly nail painting as i wanted to see which colour mix my cracking coat.

end up my baobei said that this red colour is nice so ive painted them. as you can see from this photo, its 2 coat of base and 1 coat of the cracking coat which i prefer.

this is 2 coast of base colour and 2 coat of cracking coat. i find it kinda thick for the cracking coat.

No comments: