Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Sweet Birthday Celebration!

went Marché for my birthday celebration with my friends! i had a great time too! its been a long while since i last tried Marché. i use to work at the HMV branch but now its close down.
this are our food..

i dun really like their Rosti find it too soft not crispy, their steak was great though.

Photo taking with my friends!

my Birthday cake from my ah bui! its nice loh from The Patissier and he told me its ard $99 if im not wrong! so expensive sia!

my family! loves!

blowing out my birthday candles

me and xia xia

my presents!! weeeeeeeeeee!~!~!~!
my friends who came!


ty all of u!!

more present!!

im so happy!

my dear dear!

i got biethday kiss!


2nd round at Railway maill!


my birthday card

my presents..........



me and my baobei

cam whoring...

No comments: