Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happiest Day of my life!

today is the day im so HAPPY! its like i won a MILLION dollars! everyday i go home its a MUST for me to look at the piano to see if there is any letters and hoping that there is letters from HDB. today its also the same thing, i saw a letter sitting on the piano and once i pick it up i saw that its from HDB i was so HAPPY till i felt that i cant breath its no joke! this is the letter i've been hoping for and finally i've got it!

i got so excited and super duper happy till i wanted to call my ah bui but my baobei die die also want to SMS him loh! somemore he seldom sms take go long for him to type out one sms to sent out. so once he was done with smsing, i called my ah bui and told him this news! he even more excited them me can! still want to buy this and that for the house loh! told him no need to waste the money, get simple stuff can liao.

my queue number! the unit im eyeing for only have 14 units im no 67 dunno i can get that unit a not loh! i wanted that area was because its walking distance to school and the area is new not so complicated for my son to grow up it. Hopefully im able to get the area i want!
most of the malay ethnic group all full so for this time round only chinese, indin/other and PR can choose. i see liao du lan! PR also can apply for rental flat! fighting with Singaporeans for a place to stay can! we already in our own country no place to stay and yet they are still able to apply for this flat too!

i also have to thank God for answering my prayers. thank you for listening to me and helping me get this flat which mean a lot to me. im so very Happy!

next thur i'll be going down to choose the unit hopefully the rest of the 66 ppl wont take my unit i want! once i choose i can sign the agreement and collect my key! im so excited can! but one thing i still have to stay at my current place till end of this year till i change my son school to the new location im staying at.

Thank you God again for answering my paryers! amen!

No comments: