Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fucking BITCH & their FAMILY!!

Got a call from my boy ah ma telling me tt she will be going for her leg operation next week n needed me to take care of my son. So I asked her wat abt next Yr when my son start Sch how's he going to school.

She say if worst then he go school himself loh, no choice. Then I say wat abt her son? Can't help to fetch him to n from school? She say he needs to work this nvm. Wat really PISS me off is her saying that when ppl or welfare ppl ask if my boy mother which is me got give her money a not, I told her straight that her family is so EVIL still got a cheek to ask me for money??

I told her last time I use to give her $500 n how I manage to gave her that money is for working TWO jobs! At that moment she still can kpkb me this n that. I told her since she want money get from her son ghat $500 la!! Later still say me n her son settle ourselves better then why is she passing the message from him to me?? I told her hd no balls Izzit?? Wanna ask me things dun dare scare wat?? Really fudging useless!!

Still can tell me say her son said that since I want my Brian then ask me to take him back as they doesn't want him snyway! I told her I got a choice I won't even put him there loh.. Still dare to ask me for money when u keep bad mouthing me n teaching rubbish to my son! I rather give others the money that u this fucking family!!

Sometime I really regret giving birth to my son. Why did I born him to this world to suffer?? It's never easy being a mother when u got noone beside u being able to help in taking care of Ur kid when in need. Really hate this useless feeling! I want to give my best to him, to try to be a good mother to him. But I just feel that I'm really a FAILURE!

No comments: