Wednesday, November 24, 2010

3rd Day of Hong Kong

our crappy breakfast! but HENG here got wifi to use BUT only from 7-6pm.. better then nth loh..


meet up went to Mong Kok, its also walking distance from my hotel, around 15mins, not really that far plus the weather so cooling so still ok for us.

went to this cafe for some desserts..

the carrot cake is YUMMY!

yes this WANT!! nice!

my babes..

me & fean

dessert here not bad..

this is the cafe name..

Mong Kok street, me & fean ytd night already walked here today walk again!

we saw this shop very LONG Q so we tried.

its SUPER huge loh the chicken but they didnt allow us to cut so we ordered the bits of chicken.

its SUPER NICE!!! but damn very salty! 2ohkd

saw this shop order this cute pancake..

i didn try this..

tahan!! my cute chocolate pancake.. not bad la.. although cant taste much of the chocolate.

fean eating her sotong, me with my pancake!

then after that we went for dinner!

hehe.. nice self shot hor!

Mong Kok Cum Ladies Street, 女人街. here the shop owner MOST of them are RUDE! there was once my fren asked for a wristler, but she wanted the new pc the lady say dun have, then we didnt wanna buy THEY were screaming at us can! even chase us outside when we didnt wan to buy.

they want people to buy from them BUT they cant even talk POLITELY loh! so freaking rUDE! didnt know that Hong Kong meurce with CHina there are also so LOUD just like them! and also wanna buy things from here, do BARGAIN 3X what they offer as they marketed 3X more!

fean trying clothes we cam whoring..

trying to be cute here.


we saw this cute shop selling cute stuff me & susan got some =)

was thinking which colour to buy, end up got the black as its more easy to mix with clothes.

outside the boots shop..

this is the shop i brought my boots

my FIRST boots!! brought it at 220Hkd, around S$37.20.. i think kinda expensive but wat the hell, i LOVE it.. muhahahahaha!!!

No comments: