Saturday, November 27, 2010

Last Day in Hong Kong

Last Day of Hong Kong! i think the only thing i miss about it is their weather! their food is salty & oily and me being the salty type of person also cannot take it so you can see how SALTY their food is. some food OILY till cant even finish too.

the air was great! really like air-con EVERYWHERE. the degree there was around 17°C. but their air is really polluted. just clean my face & nose you can see its black BLACK!

really wonder how they managed to live like this. so i must be graceful im born in Singapore!

this is my FAV bubble tea there!

yummy! Gong Cha!

Lunch at CityGate shopping center..

at HK airport, saw this chocolate gold coin so BIG!

before we check in our luggage.. as u can see, Susan is the smallest BUT she brought the MOST, follow my Fean and mine was the LARGEST but i brought the least. LOLX!

below are my buys from Hong Kong!

got this cigarette for my ah bui, left if made from HK, right is made from Korea. each around 37hkd

this is the ONLY thing i shop there, as really nothing much to buy at this season.

all brought in at Disneyland for 625hkd

got this Wasabi snacks.. i like it!

got this for my ah bui.. Armani exchange shirt at 365hkd

not to forget my duty free liquor all for S$240!


Total Damage in Hong Kong are as followed:
  • Air ticket from JetStar S$415.90
  • Hotel Stay at Caritas Bianchi Lodge Hotel for 5D 4N with breakfast was S$413.31 for 2 pax
  • Total amount spent there with food, transport, shopping, sightseeing was HKD3980=S$673.40 at the rate of S$5.91-HKD1
TOTAL SPENT for this trip:S$1031.06

Overall, this trip wasn't that bad. before i left for my trip a lot of my frens told me that Hong Kong people are really rude and unfriendly. but i only think its those shop owner like those street market but their services really sucks, really bad which i think they really need to improve on.

people there are friendly when i need to ask for direction or needed their helps.

No comments: