Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lilian Bday!

Meet up with shanice n lilian to celebrate lilian birthday! Finally get to see shanice after so long!

Went to CWP, Siam Kitchen for lunch. Food not bad but I think my office normal coffee shop thai food is a lot better then here. But the best thing was to being able to catch up with each other.
Just to add CWP=CauseWay Point, MOST of their shops are bring renvoned like now?? When it's soon to be chirstmas? Weird!

Anyway, after lunch walk ard then went to Mac to slag.. To continue gossiping again.. Lolx! It's really good!

After that went to catch the movie Mega Mind with my loves! Movie was great. Quite touching till at some part I wanna cry

food

more food..

us..
us again

And not to forget she helped me buy this bra stick! Haha. Hope it works! Ps: my main purpose to get this is NOT to make my boobs BIG but to use then when I dun wanna wear my bras out..

this is how it look like..

No comments: