Friday, November 5, 2010

ECP


Today went ECP to cycle with my Bb n dd as my baobei did well for his exam. He told me ytd tt hid teacher said to the whole class tt there is a boy who did well got his exam n have tried very hard and tt person is BRIAN!

I feel so very happy n proud of him. He passed all 3 of his subject loh. Very good!
My baobei damn funny la..

Cycling halfway said tt he tired wanna go hm Liao to rest. So we cycled back to return. While cycling back to return Also say tired. Really UNCLE loh he! Somemore cycling on FOUR wheels bicycle can! Faint!

Once we reutrn went for dinner. Shop ard at Parkway Parade. Then reach hm Le. Super SHAGGED!

Well hope my baobei enjoyed!



me..

my baobei with FOUR wheels!! still can say tired wanna go home loh.. uncle liao loh he..

us

my umbrella nice.. keke

my loves..

dinner time.

us..

our dinner..

hehe.. cam whoring..

me cute horrrrrrrrr

No comments: