Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mummies & Our Baobei's Day Out!

its been a while since we last meet up! its so GREAT to meet up again we mummies and the kids together!

We had a great time i bet the kids enjoyed themselves MOST!

i come to realise something about the kids, Jayden is like a 小大人, Lucas PATTERN many many(when taking pics), very quiet & soft spoken, my Brian lei is their korkor loh. haha!

we are really fated to know each other as we made the SAME mistake the SAME month, SAME year and now the SAME year to REMOVE this mistake once & for ALL!

YES we MUST jiayou! since we have already come this far, we are STRONG for any obstacle that is coming our way!

anyway, we meet up at Go-Go Bambini.. this is my baobei & me 2nd time here.. i think this is kinda of the best place for kids to have fun!

but the food here was so so not really that nice but overall what's best is the company we share!

Go-Go Bambini

didi & korkor

the boys... Jayden 小大人, Brian korkor, Lucas shy shy.

mummy & jayden

hehe.. me and didi

mybaobei wanna kill me.. hug till so tight

me with lulu didi

mummy & lucas

our food was so so loh..

my baobei..

the boys..

the didi's

both wearing the same shirt loh..

mummies and our baobei's!

mummies!

this boys are so CUTE.. carrying that umbrella..

otw home!

it was fun! we should meet up again!

No comments: