Saturday, December 4, 2010

Decision Made

yes i have finally come to a conclusion that i will bring my boy to my side and stay for good. yes i know that it will be hard not only for me but for him too. so it means to say he will have to be very very independent. have to learn to wake up for school, have to learn to go school and back himself. have to learn to buy food himself alone without me around. practically EVERYTHING he have to learn. i didnt want him to have this kind of childhood unlike other kids his age BUT i really got no other choice & this is the best choice i can think of.

i feel so sad thinking that my kid have to suffer like that, that's why i HATE him being with me NOT becos i dun love him BUT i really hate seeing him suffering this way. i didnt want him to live like this but i really got no choice.

really pray that god will help him in this path of life, give him the strength and teach him to be strong at his age. i pray that one day, when he grow up he wont hate me for letting him grow up this way.

i REALLY wish that its me who suffer, why MUST it be my son. life's never fair! all i can do is pray to the lord for guidance and answer.

No comments: