Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Home with Son

Today packing day at home again.. Finally my room is neat n tidy. Got to have a good rest too!

Told my son am gotta change his Surname to mine but he said he doesn't want it =( telling me its funny loh.. His meaning of funny as in suddenly change name so weird and most of his school frens all know him by his current surname ma.. Hmm, I might even change his Chinese name too. If u ever know how his Chinese name came about, u are gotta LAUGH OUT LOUD. as it's very LAME!

Anyway, guess wat? The MCYS lady came n look for me at my house! I got a shock can! She came before now the 2nd time becos I have been avoiding her calls.. As I was thinking how can she help me? I wanna rent a rented flat can she help? In my mind I was thinking she can't help de. But, she told me that she went to HDB about my case & they have told her that I did went looking for them, but I dun have my divorce cert.

I told her next mth I'm getting it and I told her I'll call her again. She is so nice can.. I thought that I keep ignoring her she won't come bothering me BUT no! She even went HDB n look up my case can! Before she left, she tell me" don't give up" I feel so touched hearing it.

I guess god is helping me.. Thank you lord!

No comments: