Tuesday, December 7, 2010

my son home with me for good!

Today is the day I'm gotta bring my son to my side for good. Have been feeling uneasy. I guess it's becos I'm worried that my rented place uncle won't allow my son to stay.

Went first to my son place. Chatted with him about him going to stay at my place for good saying that his granny is going for leg operation so got no one to take care of him. He will need to go school himself, buy food, have to wake up himself. While talking to him, I tried not to cry. I feel so sad that he have to go thru with this. I really wanted to also add in that not to forget that his father didn't want him but I control saying it out. I told him to packed everything he wants to my luggage.

Then after it's super heavy got no choice but to come home to my place n drop off his thing then headed to his school to get his books for next year. Have to thank god for helping me in the school books. Thank you god!

I still feel scare, scare that my here uncle say my son cannot stay then I also dunno how. As of now, my son just gotta learn to be a little adult n I wish to get my rented flat too.

I pray that god will make my son strong in this, pray that I'll get a flat soon, bless that Ill do well in my job, bless that everything will go smoothy. Amen.

No comments: