Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everyone! i LOVE this day a LOT! this is the day when Jesus was born too! we went Bugis to catch tron legacy. not bad, the graphic was awesome!

then had dinner at Shokudo Japanese Coffee House. yuks! food is not really that nice here. i prefer the wants at Raffles place..

anyway, at home i hide their present under their pillow to surprise them and just wat?? i DID!

my ah bui and baobei

this is at Bugis, the kids gaming place.. my son love it..

and than we went to watch our 3D movie!

waiting for our Koi we cam whore..

after our movie..

us..

cam whoring..

before heading for dinner.

yucks dinner!


food look nice but its NOT!

my family..

Christmas Tree

my present for my baobei..

our present to my baobei..

my present to ah bui..

and this is MINE!!

No comments: