Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Stress up!!

im so stress up! fetch my son home and than his ah ma told me that since they have move quite a distance from my son school how is he going to school now.

told me that she needs to go for operation on her leg and then no one is able to bring my son to school. i asked her to ask the father to bring but she told me that he always sleep wait fetch my son to school he oversleep my son lost loh..

telling me now she have to walk to Mrt then from there take a train down, once reach still have quite a distrance to walk to reach school. i see her like that so poor thing loh.. but when i think of her bad mouthing me to my son i cant take it!

really wonder why got this kind of father want! no responsiblity for beng one! just only know how to PLAY with my son!! WTF!!! izzit so HARD to wake up stay alert to help your son??

they need me i have to help becos i LL that is my son. now i need to look for school bus which will fetch him from his hse to school if not i also dunno how liao..

i dun mind suffer BUT not my son! as he is innocent why must he suffer? so im praying very very very hard to god to help me...

No comments: