Saturday, August 7, 2010

Go-Go Bambini

bring my baobei to Go-Go Bambini whereby inside there they have an Huge indoor playground for kids. found it on the website and here we go....

its not bad, can eat and then the kids get to enjoy themselves in the playground which they wont get bored of loh.. still got aircon.. shiong ah!

its at Blk 8 Dempsey Rd...

before going in.. see my baobei cannot open his eyes say too bright...

beside the restaurant is the Ben & Jerry cafe

while waiting for our food to come my baobei played his IPod Touch..

No 8 is our order number...

play and play...

then i cam whore...

nice bo? lolx

Pumpkin Soup.. not bad.

dd ordered that de..

my hambuger.. not bad but too big la.. dunno how to eat.. plus dun really like the meat..

my food..

dd food.. fish and chip..

my baobei pizzia

blur look sia..

yummy!

his pizza not bad loh..

done with our meals...

ok play time!

baobei..

climb so high..

3rd level loh.. not bad..

climb so high then slide down..

tadah!

their membership card...

this is their indoor playground..

quite cool loh..

i remember i use to play before this type of indoor play ground de..

the first level

i MISS it loh...

snap a few pic of bb

hehe...

the tab card for ordering food..

those with kids MUST come here...

my baobei IPod Touch casing.. look closely got a letter B which stand for BRIAN =)

the look of the back casing..

the pricing.. but get wat? we where there for 4 hrs plus but they only charge my baobei $17.. heng ah.. becos i want to celebration his bday then bring him come here play loh...

after that we went for Ben & Jerry...

yummy yummy...

dd and me..

baobei...

then later on we went to Bukit Panjang Plaza for dinner! my baobei damn cute loh.. i wanted to buy a cake for him but he dun wan end up guess wat he ask me buy for him? this steam cake sia.. damn funny can... plus the candle we buy for 20 cents too.. HAHA

machiam so poor thing loh.. no cake have to use this steam cake..

see! funny right.. 5 steam cake with a candle and we are singing birthday song for him in 3 different language! english, chinese & malay... LOLX

my baobei with his cute birthday cake!

smile...


make a wish make a wish!

there wishing...

so long loh.. he wish..

blow candle le..

no more fire..

yeah! can eat le.. kekeke

my baobei!

i cant help but keep laughing...

see the cute thing.. hahaha

this curry noodle is nice....

thats how we spent out day..

No comments: