Friday, August 13, 2010

FRIDAY the 13!!!

im so very afaird of friday the 13 becos its a damn SUAY day. i didnt want to think about it but still kinda of suay loh..

morring i usually leave my hse at 845am but today dunno of wat reason my toopit alarm clock was SLOW make me leave hse quite late that nvm walking to bus stop i NEARLY miss my bus to work have to chase loh arbo i will be LATE!

then kana traffic jam.. liew! BUT heng i wasn't late sia.. phew!

anyway, before i went to fetach my baobei back home i called him and guess wat he told me? he said that he was slping on the floor, then his ah ma slp on chair then guess who is slping on the bed? his freaking USELESS father can!

ur mother leg pain cannot walk well but u dun give her slp on the bed BUT u slp?? this nvm then my son slp on the FLOOR? funny right.. i really cannot take it loh.. i really WISH i can have the hse and bring my son along!

No comments: