Monday, August 9, 2010

Ass hole!!

Really can't believe it!! I really didn't expect the mother n son to  corrupt my son mind!! It just make me SUPER piss off!!

My son told me that they alway ask him where did I bring him go, did uncle kiss me, did he hold my hands, did he hold my breast, did we always go eat expensive food n I paid for it.. 

I mean what the hell!! Why would they go ask my son all this kind of things?? Why can't they just let me go?? Still can ask why I always kiss n hug my son.. Why cannot?? Of cse I love him that's why I do that right? Damn idiot you know.. Where got people ask this kind of things to my son want!!

I really cannot take it!! It's he is the want to ill treat me and yet still can bad mouth me to my son!!

Even if I had a bf now so wat?? Do u think I bloody hell still love u?? U n ur family pls fuck off!!

I can't take it is that I NEVER once said any bad things about them to my son why are they doing this to me?? Just trying to spoil my image for my son!

I'm freaking upset!! 

No comments: