Thursday, August 19, 2010

cant believe it!!

went to fetch my boy hm but before that i the ah ma called me telling me that he had lost his elink card and asked me to make a replacement. i asked her how he lost it she told me that ytd fetch him to school she forgotten to take back the card from him.. she said she asked my son to tell me abt it but he scare as he is the want to lost it.

so once i reach his hse i asked my boy how he lost his elink how come scare dun dare to tell me, i told him if do wrong thing have to amdint no need to scare. then end up my boy told me that actually its his father who lost it not him, he told me ah ma said dun tell me that his daddy lost if not w will quarrel, at the moment i was like WTF loh..

i asked him who is the want to fetch him to sch he say its daddy but ah ma told him cannot tell me its daddy fetch him to sch but must say ah ma, funny right?? this also want to lie. still say if he tell me, i and his father will quarrel.. why of all this would i want to quarrel with him on this for?? really make no sense can!

then my baobei said all this is ah ma tell him cannot tell me de, i told him not to tell lie but end up he told me is ah ma lying not him, at the moment im so confuse loh, dunno want to believe ah ma or my son. i got so angry i asked the ah ma why she want to do this for? why want to lie to a kid and even talk behind my back to him for? end up she say my son is lying somemore she and my son is facing each other and yet she still LIE say its my boy who is telling lies to me..

you know what i believe my son and not her? becos i knw my son i keep chatting to him abt it and he keep on insist that he is not lying and then say i lie becos i go believe ah ma dun believe him not only this can, if my son is the want lying if i keep asking him abt it he will sooner or later say out but yet he keep saying he didnt lie and of cse i believe my son.

cant believe it can! teling lies to my son for fuck!! i never once say any bad thing abt them ok! i really cant let my son stay there anymore, once i get my flat i will find ways to move my son out fm there...

best is that my son kind of remember what happen between me and his father when he was 4 yrs old. he told me is ah ma told him but he remember a bit of it nia.. then i asked him he knw why mummy leave tt hse he say he knw he say becos daddy and mummy quarrel and mummy dun love daddy alr tts y i leave and stay by myself.. so i asked him this izzit ah ma ask him to say he say no, he tink himself want.

i really feel so sad for my son can, yes this is we adult problem why want to invoince my son for?? their brain are growing on their butt!!

No comments: