Sunday, August 29, 2010

P.O.P-AQ

My boss sent me for a 3 day course telling me that it's good as he just attended it. But of cse he didn't tell me wats the content of it n I didn't ask too.

It's a course created by a tawainess boss not really sure how long have it been around. Anyway I attended the want at JB instead of here as the next course in spore will be around end of next month. I went for POP AQ (Action Quotient program) course.

Let me tell u sth can. This is my FIRST time attending a Chinese course loh. All the time they are speaking in Chinese. Some I understand some I don't.

The first day there was the MOST tiring can. I feel a bit weird becos they as us to do funny funny thing loh. Like must pair us with opp sex, keep hugging, screaming ur lungs out, critring each other.

Like firstly they paired me with a guy I even dunno then have to hold his hand, scold him, hug him, movative him n share with him. After that they split us into group of 5 ppl including a 长. From there on we do a lot of things. Like got one time each of us were like screaming for ard 30-45 min EACH! have to scream out LOUD loh. Then have to do a lot of psychical thing like pressing each other on the floor, pulling each other. It's like we are fighting with each other I tell u end of the 3 days my WHOLE body is aching loh. No joke man! Till I sprained my back this is only went I'm back home then I felt it loh... Leg n arm also got bruises

On this course it might be useful for others i dun really think it's useful for me la. It's actually helping u to open up your heart letting u speak out everything which u have been keeping it inside your heart. So once they do tt I can keep seeing most of them keep crying loh. Like very emo but guess it's all from their heart la... Never once did I felt like crying only once I nearly cry was when I was watching a movie called Pay Forward tts all..

I did ask them y they all always cry n I only got feel to cry when I'm watching movie they told me tt it's becos I haven open up my heart. Dun really believe la for me. Once they knew I dun believe ALL they ppl from POP they keep talking to me ask me to believe n open my heart. But I was saying loh. I have ma... My life story dunno must say to how many ppl loh when ppl keep asking me about it. I felt kinda Out of place la, they keep talking about parents sia.. I dun have parents wor still ask me to say I love u to them. I felt kinda weird la... They will keep say your mother your father etc.. Very out of place la me...

Overall I still feel that it's useless on me la. It might be useful for others ba... It might be useful for children n I may sent my son there but of cse children n adult is different la. Not as SHIONG loh..

Make me go all the way to JB myself n back. Wat made me sad was on the graction day. My group got their own family came only me n yet my boss said he wanted to come but end up he told me got traffic jam won't be coming.. Even when coming to JB he himself said he will fetch me in end up as me take cab. Coming back I went to custom back home myself loh. Somemore I'm freaking shag as u knw the msia custom have to walk quite a disturan loh. SHAG!!

Reach spore straight went n fetch my baobei. Ppl went for this course can slp whole day on sun but me I need to teach my Bb his spelling. But of cse am happy to see my Bb n spent a day I also happy...

Tomo I won't be gg work. My back is really sprained will go see my tcm doctor.

the note book they gave us but i lost mine =(


my name =)


the course name


sign..


our seminar


this is the course i attended.. in spore also have de..


they are my group and they are discussing..


see!! i kana de... =((


cam whoring...


muhahaha....


another course they are selling to us..


discussing again..


see... crazy room key can.. so HARD to open de still have to kick the door for it to open up..


this is oue daily meal...


my room


not so gd loh.. this hotel they dun do housekeeping de wor... never see them clean our room..


monkey face..


us..


cute face...


we are cute... LOLX


4 babes...hahaha


wa liew.. look at my tummy! so BUI!


me


we are in the same group


yeah!


Group one! we win!


nice...


my cert..


end up the cert is wat we had wrote here...faint!


my group won got this love seed.


they ask us to draw our dream.. i anyhow write la... LOLX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sister went for the same course recently. I feel it is so perverted to ask people to hug strangers. Not molest?

Anonymous said...

My friend recently went for the course and he was disgusted at the methods they used. He says it's like brainwashing