Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Aunt Talked to me

Today got a call fm my ex aunt asking me what do to with the divorce paper which my lawyer had sent to him. I told her if he want yo fight with me then he can get a lawyer if not then just leave it alone n wait for my lawyer to write to him again. She told me like tt hire lawyer not expensive meh? Said me n my ex should have just went to court n file ourselves plus say can get it on the spot the divorce paper. In my mind I'm thinking he won't loh. If he could do tt I won't need to hire lawyer n waste my money for wat.

Then she asked me do I really want this I said yes she say won't regret? I said won't. Then she still tell me tt he still love me a lot but I told her it's really over for us, if there is still love in me for him, I won't have left so many years. After tt she ask me Brian how? As my ex mum is gg for her leg operation n dun expect my ex to take care of my son. I told her I'm trying my best to look for someone to take care of him just tt I got no one n need time to find.

Although she talk to me like so nice but deep down I knw their family all blame me for leaving him. But wat can I do then? Haven I suffer enough? All I want now is to live well with my son n be happy...

No comments: