Saturday, March 7, 2009

Went Orchard

went Orchard with my bao bei.. had lunch then when shopping ard BUT never buy anything.. hehe nth to buy anyway..

hehe.. both of us wearing our Spec
this is our Lunch.. my bao bei really eat a lot loh.. haha. he had noodles, chawanmushi, potato croquettes & dessert..

and he REALLY finish all his food de loh.


he didnt wan to look up at me, becos i call him Ah pek.. hehe


we went shopping ard then went Taka Basement to grab some food..
he tried some of this Strawberry yogurt say very nice then i got for him to eat


my yummy Matcha & black sesame ice cream.. i think becos of this i got stomachache..


yes? me yandao huh.. he is enjoying his yogurt wor


and yummy hot dogs..


full le... he tell me can bring him go play his ball at the playground liao.. haha


ya my durian mochi.. its became very soft when i got home.. i jus had a small taste of it as i was already having stomachache.. ;(
Add Image

2 comments:

Lilian said...

Y never say u saw me at Orchard that day? Bo xim. Hahahaha

Shirley ~ Yanyan said...

.... faintz. like tt also scold me sia u. sobzz