Monday, March 30, 2009

·÷±‡±once a upon a time the ME±‡±÷

this is the only pics of me when i was very little, the MOST happy moments of my life.. which will be remembered forever.. it will be in my heart always.. loving ya always.. plus tts y its a MUST for me to celebration my birthday even if its jus a small little cake as i use to had them when i was little till i was 5 yrs old, a memory of my mama...

since there i didn had any cakes till 2007.. when i finally had my so call first birthday cake since i grow up fm my colleagues for my 23rd Birthday.

they ordered if fm Tiramisutra a tiramisu cake.. yummy!! they brought me this cake as a surprise for me.. tt was really the happiest birthday for me when i grew up.

after tt the following yr 2008 i celebration my birthday at a pub & got this birthday cake fm my dear sisters..


below are some of the pics when i was little..

see i 1 yr old also got birthday cake =)


also 1 yr old.. hehe


i LOVE my mama a LOT.. i mean really a lot.. she is the wan to care & dote on me like no others..


my love


me again.. come to see my young time pic kinda look like my son.. lolx


one yr old me.. like a little boy.. haha


my love of my life.. RIP when i was 14 yrs old.. love her a lot..


1 yr old me, with my bikini gg for a swim..^^


1 yr old me^^


me when i was one yr old.. hehe i think cny ar.. i wearing red red ma..


same wor..


my papa when i was 1 yr old.. he RIP when i was jus 4 yr old..

my 3 yr old Birthday celebration.. i love it.. i use to have birthday celebration with full of food & a big cake every yr then.


this pic dun have any date so i dun really knw when it was taken i guess is might be when i was 3yrs old


my foster sis gg to get married


4 yrs old Birthday Celebration.. every yr the food is cooked by my foster mama who dote on me like im her own.. this guy is my foster sis husband..

4 yrs old me with my mama


4 yr old me.. hehe


4yrs old with my foster sis who dote on me a LOT

No comments: