Saturday, March 28, 2009

Prawning at Bishan 2nd time

went Prawning on ytd night till reach hm abt 4+am.. faintzz.. slp the whole of this afternoon woke up jus in time for dinner^^

this is my 2nd time gg prawning BUT then again i never prawn again.. lolx. but oh well it was a great time too.. feel so relaxing just like im back to normal life once again. next time i wan to go BEACH.. hehe. my baobei also had a wonderful time there though he didnt prawn as he told me tt he scare it bite him but he really had his fun too^^ he played whole time with the dog & cats.. haha

having his snack


fast take le.. wan to eat liao..


wah.. finally!! caught one SMALL prawn..not by me.. lolx


ok, wait ar.. taking out the prawn


mai take my pic la..


hmMm.. wan to do wat lei..


wow.. trying to see the prawns


take wat la..


wu bo? catch bo?


he was trying to tell her this, " eh she anyhow take pic de lei"..lolx


ok finally i got a nicer shot of them..phew


ok mine turn..hohoho


wah catch again..swee la..


squeeze so hard.. die


his face gong gong loh see the prawn..love this pic..


mad.. see like tt machiam i can take properly..


ya la.. like tt ma.. ps: my baobei still looking at the prawn.. lolx


see he keep on following the dog not the dog follow him sia..


he not scare the dog i scare lei.. i scare he bite him sia..


i tell u sth, this is the FIRST time i saw tt dog & cat can be frens sia..


my baobei frens for tt night..hehe


kuku face..lolx


me all melt down le..


wah.. finally cook the prawns.. me dun dare to eat.. haha


my nanny..lolx
gg to slp... tomo gg chalet..

No comments: